In 1882 a gathering of young men from the Anglican All Hallows Church in Tottenham, situated in North London, chosen to frame a football club. The young men were additionally individuals from a cricket club called the Hotspur club, with the Hotspur name connected to Henry Percy. He was the motivation for Shakespeare’s ‘Harry Hotspur’ and lived locally, in the fourteenth century. The new football club likewise took on the name Hotspur FC, yet as this implied they imparted their name to another current club, after two years a name change to Tottenham Hotspur implied any disarray would be kept away from.
The primary games were played on Tottenham Marshes and the club’s tones changed significantly, regularly roused by the effective groups around at that point. There were likewise changes to the home ground, with a transition to Northumberland Park in 1888, preceding another scene change in 1899; one year after the club turned into a restricted organization. This subsequent move was to Gilpin Park, which was initially a market garden and would stay the club’s home until the current day; with the scene later turning out to be greatly improved known as White Hart Lane. The turn of the 20th century brought Spurs’ first large examples of overcoming adversity, as they won the Southern League in 1900 and the FA Cup in 1901 – the solitary non-League club at any point to accomplish this honor.
Tottenham Hotspur were ultimately permitted passage; after past disillusionments, to the Football League in 1908 and won advancement on their absolute first endeavor. 1921 brought a subsequent FA Cup triumph and since that year a cockerel has consistently included on Spurs’ peaks. The cockerel affiliation is again from Harry Hotspur and his battling cocks that were fitted with prods, and the notable picture of the cockerel remaining on top of a football, that has framed a significant piece of the character of the club, comes from the bronze cast previous player William James Scott made in 1909, that was put on top of the popular West Stand. พนันบอลผ่านมือถือ
A FA Cup win in 1921 returned benefits that permitted the club to assemble a patio with cover toward the end known as Paxton Rd and after two years; another at Park Lane end. The new limit of 58,000 gave cover to 40,000, until one more remain at the Worcester Ave end; dedicated the East Stand, lifted ability to around 80,000.
Contribute redesign 1952 was trailed by the presentation of floodlights, which were overhauled in 1957 and this made the evacuation of the cockerel the East remain from the West. In 1961 arches were fitted for the floodlights, and the West stand was subsequently refreshed and supplanted.
To adjust with present day laws in regards to all-situate arenas; the limit in 1998 became 36,310.